In most cases, your commercial roof is the most expensive part of your commercial facility. It is considered an investment because it not only safeguards your inventory and equipment, but also your employees and customers. It protects everyone and everything from outside elements that can cause damage to your facility. So, the better you take care of the roof, the better protection it will offer. A well-maintained roof can last for decades!
Protecting your investment should be left to a qualified commercial roofing contractor, like Chase Commercial Roofing! With over two decades of experience in repairing the most difficult roofing problems, you can trust our expertise to help take the stress out of commercial roofing. Peace of mind is free of charge at Chase!
If you’re ready to learn more about why we’re so highly recommended in the Alexandria, Virginia area, call our office at 757-276-1110.
Leading the Pack
We understand that it’s difficult to pick a professional commercial roofing contractor. With so many companies to choose from, who can you trust? First, the most important thing to understand is that your roof is an expensive investment. There is no point in picking the cheapest contractor who will perform quick repairs and shoddy work. This will jeopardize your roofs long term stability. These amateur contractors might charge less, but you’ll see them at a much more frequent rate to keep repairing the same task. So what should you look for? Here’s what we suggest:
- Reputation – A company with a great reputation in the community is a great contractor that you can trust!
- Years of Experience – At Chase we have over 20 years experience in commercial roofing, so it’s safe to say we’ve seen it all and fixed it all!
- Licenses, Permits, and Insurance – A company that is not properly licensed and insured can cost you greatly in the long run. Be sure to ask for proof of all of these, don’t just take the contractors word.
- Workforce Quality – Training, updates, and technology used is incredibly important.
- Safety Record – Hiring a company with a spotless safety record like Chase Commercial Roofing is a great place to start.
We score top grades on all of this criteria and more, making us the obvious contractor for your needs. Call us today at 757-276-1110 so we can show you why so many others trust Chase Commercial Roofing!