As Winter is quickly approaching, it’s a great time to make sure that your roofing system is performing as it should. Do you have a trusted commercial roofing contractor who provides you with preventative maintenance services? If not, call Chase Commercial Roofing at 757-276-1110. We will make sure that your roof is on the right track, and we’ll help keep it that way!
All About Maintenance
When you have your roofing unit inspected regularly, you are not only helping your roof, you’re also helping your budget! As a commercial business owner or property manager, we understand that sticking to a budget is incredibly important. The idea of spending money on maintenance for a new roof, or even a moderately aged roof, might not seem financially smart; however, when you take the proactive approach, you can actually save thousands! How you might ask? Well, when your roof is on a regular inspection program, you can benefit from:
- Minor repairs can be corrected before they expand. A small leak is easier to fix than a large leak, and a large leak can eventually threaten your roofing system. A roof leak will never go away on its own, so the sooner you take care of the problem, the better!
- Making sure your drainage system is working properly. If your gutters are overflowing with debris, or just not functioning like they should, your roof can deteriorate from ponding water.
- All points of your roof will regularly be inspected. Is your flashing still functioning? How about those skylight seals? Our team will thoroughly inspect every aspect of your roofing system to make sure each point is functioning as it should. We can find things that they untrained eye can’t, so it’s always best to have a professional do your regular routine roof inspections.
- Regular detailed reports can help you with insurance claims. It’s a commonly known fact that insurance companies do not like spending money. When you can provide your insurance adjuster with all the detailed inspections, they can clearly see that you roof was in tip-top-shape before Mother Nature wreaked havoc.
- Your warranty will stay intact. Most commercial roofing manufacturers require that your roof be inspected to maintain their warranty. Check the fine print and determine how often your roof needs to be inspected!
Our team is here to help you with routine maintenance, or any other commercial roofing service you may require. Call Chase Commercial Roofing today at 757-276-1110 to learn more.