There are many different types of flat roofs – tar and gravel, modified bitumen, metal, spray foam, TPO, PVC, EPDM, and single-ply. Each of them requires a different approach when it comes to repairing damages, and using the wrong method of repair or installation can cause more problems than the initial issue. Luckily, if you are located in or near Hamn, VA, you have access to a full-service commercial roofing company that can handle repairs for all these types of flat roofs and more!
Chase Commercial Roofing is your local, professional commercial roof repair shop, with more than 20 years of successful industry experience. We repair and restore all types of commercial flat roofs. No matter how big or small the problem, we can handle it. Call today! (757) 276-1110
Common Flat Roof Issues
Chase Commercial Roofing is familiar with all flat roof repair issues and will quickly and properly repair them for you. Here are some of the most common issues we treat:
- EPDM (Rubber) – ponding water, surface damage, membrane deterioration, seam separation, tearing/holes/punctures, previous faulty repairs, poor anchoring, improperly adhered, debris accumulation, failing seals, leaks
- Spray foam – separation/delamination, blisters, exposed foam, holes or punctures, improper repair, water seepage, dry rot, uplift, ponding water
- Modified bitumen – exposed intermat, missing granules, slipping, delaminating, tears, rips, deterioration, lifting fasteners, tree limbs rubbing, accumulated dirt and debris, gaps around pipes, open seams, no metal cap, presence of grease, blisters, rusted flashing, ponding water, and more
- PVC, TPO – ponding water, poor adhesion, failing seams, missing flashing, poor drain system performance, deteriorating sealant, damage/tears
Every roof repair begins with a thorough inspection. Following inspection, we will present you with all findings and a list of recommended solutions to get your roof back to optimal performance levels.
Long-Term Solutions With Roof Restoration
In addition to general repairs, Chase Commercial Roofing provides roof restoration – a roof repair option that falls in between local roof repairs and complete roof replacement. If you seem to be sinking more money, more frequently into roof repairs, but your roof is in good overall condition, a fluid-applied roof coating may be just what you need.
We at Chase use roof restoration systems from Conklin Roof Systems, a leader in roof restoration products since 1977, with proven benefits:
- Can add 5-20 years to the life of your roof
- Up to 85% reflectivity and cooler rooftop temperature by up to 80 degrees F
- 30-50% savings in energy costs
- ENERGY STAR certification (may qualify for rebates and tax breaks)
- Major code approvals
- Optional, non-prorated warranties of up to 18 years
- Seamless, waterproof coverage
- Durable and resistant to wind, hail, etc.
- And more!
There are several roof coating systems to choose from with Conklin, each adapted and formulated to work with specific flat roof systems. The experts at Chase can walk you through your options and help you select the best one for your needs.
Call Chase Commercial Roofing Today!
Chase Commercial Roofing is eager to serve you and help return your flat roof to like-new condition. When your flat roof has problems, call Virginia’s commercial roofing experts. Whatever the problem is, Chase is ready to fix it. Reach us at (757) 276-1110, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. We are also available Saturdays by appointment.