Flat roofs are the standard for most large commercial buildings, and for good reason – they’re economical, sturdy, and provide great rooftop storage. However, no matter how well you treat your flat roof, it will need regular maintenance and repairs to continue to function at peak efficiency throughout its lifespan.
Chase Commercial Roofing is Leesburg, Virginia, and the surrounding area’s flat roof repair expert. With more than 20 years of industry experience, Chase Commercial Roofing can assess, diagnose, and repair your flat roof, no matter its size or material. Give us a call today at (757) 276-1110 to request your free, no-obligation quote.
We Repair All Types Of Flat Roofs!
There is a wide range of flat commercial roofing systems available on the market, and Chase Commercial Roofing has the training and experience to deal with any and all of them:
- Single-ply: TPO, PVC, EPDM (rubber)
- Spray Foam
- Cool Roof Systems (roof coatings)
- Built-up (BUR)
- Modified Bitumen
- And more
Our employees are factory trained and certified to properly inspect all flat roofing systems and detect any issues that may be affecting your roof. From there, we can propose several options for treatment that fit your budget and goals.
A Full Range Of Flat Roof Repair Services
Chase Commercial Roofing is a full-service roofing company, meaning we are your one-stop shop for all your roofing needs. In addition to general repairs, we also offer the following related services:
- Leak detection and repair – Our advanced infrared technology allows us to detect and trace the path of even the smallest leak.
- Professional consultations – During your initial consultation with Chase Commercial Roofing, we provide complimentary, no-obligation, no-hassle roofing estimates for potential roofing projects.
- Emergency repair services – If you have a roofing emergency, Chase will be there as soon as possible, to prevent further damage to your roof or building, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Thorough roof inspections – Our multipoint inspections will evaluate the condition of your roof, inside and out, and point out any existing or prospective problems.
- Maintenance contracts – Want to stay ahead of repairs and keep your roof operating at optimal levels? Sign up for one of Chase Commercial Roofing’s fully customizable roof maintenance plans – you decide how often and what repairs are made.
The flat roof of your commercial or industrial building is designed to last for many years – let Chase Commercial Roofing help it last as long as possible with durable, high-quality repairs and maintenance. Call us today at (757) 276-1110.