Few commercial or industrial building improvement projects are as daunting as replacing an entire roof, but, eventually, it’s an undertaking that all buildings will have to undergo. If your commercial building is exhibiting obvious sings of aging or damage, chances are repair and even roof coatings won’t offer a permanent solution.
That’s where Chase Commercial Roofing comes in. As Charlottesville, Virginia’s premier provider of commercial roof replacement, installation, and construction, the experts at Chase are qualified to make sure your building is protected with a roof designed to last. Call us today at (757) 276-1110 or fill out our online contact form to receive a free consultation and no-obligation estimate.
What Are My Flat Roof Options?
At Chase Commercial Roofing, we have more than 20 years of experience under our belts replacing old flat roofs, upgrading flat roof systems, designing and building flat roofs for new construction, and more. We are experts when it comes to installing or building a new flat roof and can walk you through the many options available:
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) – A single-ply roof that is noted for it’s extreme durability and efficiency. The gold standard in single-ply roofing.
- EthylenePropylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) – Another single-ply option, the oldest one out there. Also known as rubber roofing, EPDM is easy and quick to install and durable and reliable.
- Thermoplastic Polyeolefin (TPO) – A relative newcomer to the single-ply market, TPO is naturally white, energy efficient, and extremely reflective. Highly resistant to chemicals.
- Metal – Metal roofs offer a lot of curb appeal and can last half a century or more! As a bonus, they’re naturally fire resistant and extremely durable. Plus, they are largely recyclable.
- Modified Bitumen – One of the more traditional, older flat roof systems available, modified bitumen is an asphalt-based roofing system. It is one of the most affordable options, but it is heavy. Life span, on average, is 15 years.
- Built-up – Commonly referred to as “tar and gravel” roofs. BUR systems comprise alternating layers of bitumen and reinforcing fabrics that create a finished membrane.
Professional Flat Roof Replacement In Charlottesville
When it comes to replacing a flat roof, it’s not the same as installing a sloped roof. Replacing and installing a new flat roof is a job best left to an experienced professional. We at Chase Commercial Roofing deal with flat roofs on a daily basis and are fully capable of installing your new flat roof properly.
Here is what our flat roof replacement process generally includes:
- Clean existing roof system as needed, including rooftop accessories
- Repair or remove and replace any deteriorating materials, including boots, vents, fascia, and rotted wood areas.
- Install tie-in roofing materials as needed.
- Assist client in selecting a new flat roofing system, taking into account budget, environment, performance needs, usage, etc.
- Install roofing membrane per manufacturer’s requirements, along with the appropriate components – boots, curbs, fasteners, flashings, etc.
- Clean up and remove all debris, leaving the site cleaner than we found it.
- Do a final walkthrough with the customer, to ensure complete satisfaction and provide options for warranty coverage.
Let Us Serve You!
Chase Commercial Roofing has been installing flat roof systems in the Charlottesville, Virginia area and nearby communities for more than 20 years. We provide the experienced roofers, premium products, and exemplary customer service you need for your flat roof replacement, so call us today at (757) 276-1110. We look forward to hearing from you!