If you’ve been told it’s time to replace your commercial building’s flat roof, you may feel overwhelmed, anxious, and underprepared. But with Chase Commercial Roofing by your side, you don’t have to be. Our 20+ years of industry experience has made us Virginia’s premier flat roofing contractor, specializing in long-lasting, efficient roof replacements.
Up to 80% of all commercial roofs are replaced before it’s really necessary – don’t be part of that statistic. Call Chase Commercial Roofing today at (757) 276-1110 for a FREE honest, accurate roof assessment and diagnosis. If your flat roof does, indeed need to be replaced, we’ll be ready to help.
Virginia’s Best Flat Roof Replacement Specialist
If your flat roof needs to be replaced, there are two things you should consider during your search for a reputable contractor:
1) Contractor Experience – Chase Commercial Roofing’s owner Jose Lomeli has more than 20 years of commercial roofing experience. Our roofing technicians are similarly experienced. We make sure each of our roofers keeps up to date with factory training and current certifications. We have a spotless safety record.
2) High Quality Products – Chase Commercial Roofing uses premium products manufactured by Conklin Roofing Systems, a leader in innovative roofing materials. Conklin produces two single-ply roofing membranes for use in replacing flat roofs. Both Flexion and Hy-Crown single-ply membranes provide long-lasting, durable protection and proven results for flat roofs.
Chase Commercial Roofing has access to resources to replace any type of flat roof, including:
- And more!
Fast, Professional Flat Roof Replacement
When you hire Chase Commercial Roofing to replace your flat roof, you will be pleased with the rapid, professional results. Whether your new roof involves re-covering your current roof or tearing off the existing membrane and insulation and completely replacing it, Chase will work quickly and carefully to install your new roof with as little disruption to daily business operations as possible.
Here is a simplified overview of our roof replacement process:
1) Clean the existing roofing system – Prepare the existing roof for re-covering or remove all damaged/unacceptable roofing components (rotting wood, damaged roofing membrane, compromised insulation, etc.)
2) Quickly and professionally install new roof system – Chase Commercial Roofing works closely with you to determine what new system will best meet your needs and goals.
3) Clean up and remove all debris, leaving the worksite better than we found it.
4) Perform a final inspection, to ensure quality control.
Get A Free Flat Roof Replacement Estimate!
Call Chase Commercial Roofing today at (757) 276-1110 for your free, no-obligation flat roof replacement estimate. One of our friendly, knowledgeable customer service representatives will gladly answer any questions you may have and help you make an informed, confident decision about your flat roof replacement.