Flat roofs are extremely common among commercial buildings in the U.S. They are relatively affordable, easy to maintain, and can last anywhere from 25 to 40 years, depending on the materials used and the quality of workmanship. Unfortunately, just like any roof, flat roofs will experience at least some problems during their service life. Frequent damage, recurring leaks, and other issues can accelerate the rate of deterioration and lead to a roof replacement sooner rather than later.
If you are considering replacing your roof, call the experts at Chase Commercial Roofing at (757) 276-1110. We serve Lynchburg, Virginia, and the surrounding areas and can inspect your roof and let you know if replacement is your best option.
Factors To Consider When Replacing Your Roof
There are a few key considerations to make when determining whether your roof needs to be replaced:
1) Old, dated roof materials – Roof accessories (flashing, boots, etc.) will wear out long before your roof does, especially when neglected or exposed to harsh weather. If your roofing materials are severely outdated, it may be time for a big upgrade.
2) Severe roof damage – While widespread minor damages can most likely be addressed with local repairs, concentrated severe damages may necessitate a roof replacement.
3) Improper installation – We at Chase Commercial Roofing have dealt with many improperly installed roofs. These roofs have chronic leaks, improper drainage, poor ventilation, structural issues, and other problems. In these cases, simple repairs often aren’t enough, and the best option is to replace.
No matter what the problem, the best thing to do if you are concerned about your roof is have a professional roofer inspect it. Call Chase Commercial Roofing today at (757) 276-1110 to schedule yours.
New Replacement Roofing Options
There are many options available to choose from when installing a new flat roof. Chase Commercial Roofing is familiar with all of them and equipped to handle any flat roof replacement need you may have.
Here are just a few of the flat roof systems we work with:
- Rubber (EPDM)
- Modified Bitumen
- Spray Foam
If you need a roof replacement, we will work closely with you to evaluate your existing building and select the option that will best serve your needs.
Premium Products, Premium Workmanship
Chase Commercial Roofing is Virginia’s premier flat roof replacement contractor. Two things set us apart from the competition:
1) High quality workmanship – Our roofers are factory-trained and certified to apply a wide range of flat roof systems. We also have a spotless safety record, thanks to our careful observance of federal safety regulations.
2) Premium products – Chase Commercial Roofing uses materials manufactured by Conklin® Roofing Systems. Conklin products have been providing durable, innovative roofing solutions for more than 40 years.
For exceptional flat roof replacement services in the Lynchburg, Virginia, area, give Chase Commercial Roofing a call today at (757) 276-1110. We’ll set up a free, no-obligation consultation, where one of our expert technicians will inspect your roof and tell you exactly what work needs to be done, whether it’s a simple repair, a replacement, or no work at all.