Have you been putting off repairing for restoring your commercial roof because of the investment of time, effort, and money it will require? If you have been, call Chase Commercial Roofing today at (757) 276-1910.
We specialize in commercial roof coatings, a fantastic, energy-efficient, low-cost restorative alternative to roof repairs and roof replacement. Don’t put repairs off – roofing issues will only grow larger, more complex, and more expensive as time goes by. Instead, contact us to learn more about how our premium elastomeric roof coatings can rejuvenate your roof!
Roof Coating Benefits
Also relatively new to the roofing industry, roof coatings are a truly competitive option call when it comes to extending the life of your roof. Here are just some of the advantages they offer:
- Longevity – Adding a restorative coating to your commercial roof can slow down the deterioration process, adding years and even decades to the life of your roof.
- Waterproof – Coatings create a very affective, seamless, monolithic barrier against water penetration, even from standing water. They are also highly resistant to chalking. Say goodbye to leaks!
- Affordable – If you are already considering a roof replacement, looking into the roof coatings might be a good idea. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by the relative affordability, and, as an added bonus, restoration is also much less messy and disruptive to daily business operations.
- Efficient – Roof coatings make your roof more reflective, dropping rooftop temperatures by dozens of degrees and dropping your utility bill by a significant percentage.
- Durable – Roof coatings are both lightweight and durable. They are resistant to many deteriorating influences: fire, wind, dirt, oil, water, hail, and more.
- Eco-friendly – Roof coatings help keep tons of material out of the local landfill.
Chase Roofing’s Premium Roof Coating Products
We at Chase Commercial Roofing are committed to using only the best materials and products available to the industry. All of our premium roof coatings are manufactured by Conklin Roofing Systems, a company who pioneered the development of acrylic roof coatings back in the 70s.
Today, they are known for their high quality products and long lasting warranties. Regardless of the type of roof on your commercial building, we have a coating that will work for you:
- PUMA XL – Uses urethane and acrylic polymers to produce some of the best coating strength and elongation available. Superior waterproofing and highly reflective. Available with a non-prorated warranty on all materials and labor of up to 18 years.
- MR – Can add decades of life to your metal roof. Seals and protects metal against water corrosion and rust. Reflects up to 85% of the sun’s rays.
- Equinox – An acrylic roof coating that can be applied over a large range of temperatures, as low as 36°.
- Benchmark – A long lasting, durable, reflective roof coating that boasts super tensile strength. Benchmark it Is highly resistant to acid rain, pollutants, and ultraviolet radiation. Similar to other Conklin coatings, Benchmark reflects up to 85% of the sun’s rays, dropping utility costs significantly.
- Membrane Coating System – This system can be installed over existing TPO, PVC, EPDM, or modified bitumen roofs. Low maintenance and ENERGY STAR certified.
- Rapid Roof III – Designed for use with Conklin MR Systems, fabric-reinforced systems, foam systems, and membrane coatings. Reflects the sun, paying for itself in 7 years or less. Superior dirt resistance and excellent elastomeric properties guarantee decades of long-lasting roof protection.
To learn more about how Chase Commercial Roofing’s high quality roof coating options can save you time and money, call us today at (757) 276-1110.