When the professionals at Chase Commercial Roofing receive a call about a leaking commercial roof, we understand the urgency and respond accordingly. Our team provides 24/7/365 emergency response in addition to our regular roof repair services for our clients in the Charlottesville, VA area.
We stop leaks in their tracks, treat other issues, and provide a range of other benefits with our high quality roof coatings. Call us today at (757) 276-1110 to learn more about our roof restoration services via roof coatings and experience for yourself the difference a seamless, watertight roof can make!
Choosing Roof Restoration
So when is it a good idea to apply a roof coating? The answer lies somewhere in between roof repairs and roof replacement. Roof coating may be a good option for you if:
- Your existing roof is in good condition but has been repaired extensively (25% or more).
- Only one layer of roof is in place.
- Ongoing repairs don’t seem to fix the problems you’re dealing with.
- You seem to have a lot of leaks.
If your roof meets any of the above conditions, the experts at Chase Commercial Roofing will perform a thorough inspection, bring your roof up to a baseline standard, and then apply 2 layers of one of our high-quality roof coatings.
Roof Coating Benefits
In recent years, the demand for roof coatings has gone through the roof (pun intended). The advantages of roof coatings are numerous and cannot be denied, which is why we at Chase Commercial Roofing recommend them over replacement whenever possible.
We use premium roof coatings manufactured by Conklin Roof Systems. Benefits include:
- ENERGY STAR certification (may qualify for rebates)
- Extends the life of an old roof by decades
- Much less expensive than roof replacement
- Can be installed with little to no disruption of business
- Elastic (expands and contracts as temperatures change)
- Up to 85% reflectivity
- 30-50% savings in utility costs
- On average, pays for itself in 5-7 years
- Optional, non-prorated, transferrable, renewable warranties
- Can be recoated for indefinite life extension
- Works well in all climates
- Major code approval
- And more!
Chase Commercial Roofing carries a variety of premium roof coating materials, all from Conklin’s outstanding line of commercial roofing solutions. Here is a brief overview of the application process:
1) Clean and prepare the existing roof to ensure proper adhesion.
2) Prime the roof, if necessary, reinforcing any problem areas and making general repairs, such as caulking fasteners.
3) Apply base coat.
4) Apply topcoat, to create a seamless, watertight roof.
The fluid-applied, elastomeric roof coatings we use at Chase Commercial Roofing truly stand out. If you are looking for the smart way to reduce energy costs, extend the life of your roof, and improve performance, call us today to learn more about our roof coatings! We are your number one choice in the Charlottesville, VA area! (757) 276-1110