The roof of your commercial or industrial building is one of your most important – and expensive – assets. Your roof is easily a six-figure investment, and as such, it should be invested in regularly, but many building owners and property managers hardly give it a second thought, until it starts giving them problems. When that happens, it may seem like replacing your roof is the only option, but depending on the nature of the problem, you may have another option: roof coatings or roof restoration from Chase Commercial Roofing.
If your commercial roof is experiencing recurring problems like leaking seams or ponding water, give Chase Commercial Roofing a call today at (757) 276-1110 and ask about how our restorative roof coatings can extend the life of your roof, waterproof your building, and drop your energy bills!
Chase’s Revolutionary Roof Coating Solution
We at Chase Commercial Roofing are dedicated to bringing our customers the very best in roof restoration. We do that by combining high-quality craftsmanship with the very best in roof coating products – products manufactured by Conklin Roof Systems.
Conklin invented the very first acrylic roof coating way back in 1977 and continues to lead in the formulation of new, innovative roofing products. Today, Conklin offers a wide range of roof coating options, each of which addresses some of the most common commercial roofing problems:
- Leaking Seams – Any roofing system with seams, whether hot air welded or mechanically fastened or otherwise, has weak points along those seams where water can seep in. A roof coating from Chase Commercial Roofing can create a truly seamless roof system, eliminating the opportunity for leaks to form along seams.
- General Deterioration – Every roof is different and responds to age, exposure, and weather differently. Many commercial roofs are prone to become brittle and rigid over time, leading to cracks, shrinkage, etc. and eventually leaks. Our roof coatings are extremely durable, adding an average of 18 years to your roof’s life.
- Inflexibility – As roofing systems expand in hot weather and contract in cold weather, the membrane can tear or develop holes. A roof coating easily fills in gaps and holes, while reinforcing building structure and adding excellent flexibility.
- Ponding Water – Poor drainage due to bad design or clogged drains can lead to standing water on your rooftop. Sitting water can hasten your roof’s deterioration, encourage algae and mildew growth, and lead to leaks. Chase’s roof coatings are only applied after drainage issues are fixed and low spots are filled in.
- Failing Fasteners – Fasteners can lift or rust away, opening your roof system up to uplift, leaks, pests, and other problems. Conklin’s roof coating systems include caulking fasteners, then coating them with waterproof formula.
Why Our Roof Coating System Is The Best
When you compare the costs and advantages of a roof coating to roof replacement, the benefits are obvious:
- A roof coating, on average, costs about half as much as a roof replacement.
- Roof coatings can be applied in under a week, without needing to shut down business, while roof tear offs and replacements take much longer (2+ weeks) and frequently cause significant disruption to business.
When you hire Chase Commercial Roofing to restore your roof, you can count on quick, courteous, capable service. Our roof coating process looks like this:
1) Clean the roof to remove all dirt and debris.
2) Apply a base coat to the roof, to help ensure the roof coating adheres to the roof.
3) Reinforce seams with high-quality fabric.
4) Apply roof coating to seams.
5) Apply second layer of roof coating across the entire roof.
Virginia’s Roof Restoration Specialists
If you’re interested in learning more about how Chase Commercial Roofing’s roof restoration systems can help you put new life back into your roof, call us today at (757) 276-1110. We are a fully licensed and insured company with more than 20 years of proven success. Our roof coating services are backed by a long list of satisfied customers and an optional, 18-year non-prorated warranty. Call today!