Do you suspect something is wrong with your commercial roofing system? Perhaps you’ve noticed your utility bill climbing steadily over the past months, until it’s no longer practical. Maybe recent weather events have damaged your roof to the point that there are visible problems. Whatever the situation, you need someone you can trust to provide you with a reliable, honest, fair evaluation of your roof and propose the right solutions.
Chase Commercial Roofing is Charlottesville, Virginia, and the surrounding area’s premier full-service commercial roofing company. With more than 20 years of industry experience, the experts at Chase will quickly and promptly respond to your call for help, perform a thorough inspection of your roof, and honestly report on the problem, along with recommended solutions. And we’ll do it for free. Call us today at (757) 276-1110 for a free commercial roofing inspection and estimate.
Keep Your Roof Healthy With Regular Inspections
Industry professionals agree, the best way to prolong the life of your building’s roof, whether it’s new or decades old, is to schedule regular inspections, performed by a professional. Financially, the goal for business owners and property managers should be to extend the life of a roof, while maintaining excellent performance, at the lowest cost – that is where roof inspections come in as part of a strong, proactive maintenance plan.
Roof inspections help you manage your roof in a forward-thinking way, helping you avoid large repairs and plan your budget. Here are a few statistics that prove the dollars-and-cents value of roof inspections:
- Up to 80% of all roofs are replaced prematurely.
- A new, 10,000-square-foot commercial roof costs, on average, nearly $50,000. Roof maintenance costs about 1-3% of that each year.
- Roof maintenance services are tax deductible.
- Some estimates say preventative maintenance saves 50% over the life of a 30-year roof.
- Proactive maintenance programs can lower the average life-cycle cost of a roof from $0.25 per square foot to $0.14 per square foot.
- Roofs with proactive maintenance programs can last 21 years, compared to only 13 years with a reactive program.
How Often Should My Roof Be Inspected?
If your roof is in relatively good condition, industry standards recommend having it inspected in these instances:
- Every 6 months, usually in the spring and fall, to stay ahead of repairs and create a record of its condition, for insurance purposes.
- After any major weather events, to make sure your roof hasn’t sustained any damages (visible or not)
Whether your roof has been newly installed or whether it has seen many years, these preventative inspections can help ensure maximum service life, and, in fact, regular inspections are required by most manufacturers’ warranties.
Chase Commercial Roofing’s Comprehensive Roof Inspection Service
At Chase Commercial Roofing, our technicians are trained and certified to provide the most comprehensive, multi-point commercial roofing inspection offered anywhere. Our roof inspections include:
- Research to determine what warranties are active on the roof and what known issues exist.
- A visual inspection of the roof’s interior.
- A thorough evaluation of the roof’s exterior, from all angles.
- Written documentation of all findings.
- An assortment of proposed solutions, designed to fit a range of budgets.
- Reliable estimates for proposed work.
- Optional roof management contracts, to ensure your roof is taken care of year-round.
For a free roof inspection in the Charlottesville, VA area, and to get the most out of your roof, call Chase Commercial Roofing today and learn more about our proactive roof inspection and maintenance services! (757) 276-1110