There are many reasons we at Chase Commercial Roofing get asked to perform roof inspections on commercial and industrial buildings in Hamn, Virginia, and the surrounding communities. But one thing they all have in common is the result they produce – peace of mind. Our roof inspections are thorough, methodical, and reliable – after all, we’ve been performing them on thousands of buildings across Virginia since 1988.
Contact us at (757) 276-1110 today to speak with one of our friendly, qualified technicians and schedule your roof inspection or receive a free roofing estimate.
Pro-Active Roof Inspections With Chase
At Chase Commercial Roofing, we suggest all commercial buildings follow the industry-recommended roof inspection schedule of every 6 months. We find the best times to schedule your roof inspection are spring and fall. Spring allows us easy access to the roof, after snow and ice have melted off, and it’s a good time to assess any problems that developed over the winter. Fall brings cooler temperatures and is a good time to repair any issues due to harsh, hot weather and prepare the roof for winter once more.
Roof inspections should also be standard practice after any major weather event. Benefits of following a regular roof inspection schedule include:
- Catch problems early on, while they’re small and easy and less expensive to treat.
- Plan ahead for upcoming repairs and expenses – budget better
- Create a roof condition history, for insurance purposes
- And more!
Chase’s Commercial Roof Inspection Process
At Chase, we don’t believe in one-size-fits-all roofing solutions. Every roof inspection is custom tailored to address your unique concerns and needs, however, there are some features that come standard with every commercial roof inspection we perform:
1) Interior Roof Inspection
- Inspect underside of roof, roof deck structures, insulation, etc.
- Look for signs of water damage, rust, corrosion, dry rot, sagging, leaks, etc.
2) Examination of Building Exterior
- Inspect outside of building for cracks, paying special attention to windows, doors, etc. for water intrusion
- Examine outer drain system – downspouts, etc.
3) Inspect Rooftop
- Evaluate overall condition of roof system
- Look for common rooftop problems: low spots, roof uplift, tears/rips/holes/punctures, etc.
- Assess presence of dirt and debris, as well as growth of any vegetation (algae, mildew)
- Ensure drain system is performing properly
- Inspect rooftop equipment for stability
Once our technician completes your roof’s inspection, he or she will compile a report that lists all findings, along with a range of recommended solutions, designed to fit a variety of budgets. Once you decide what route you would like to take, we can move forward with a detailed plan of action and project proposal.
Roof Inspections – Part Of A Comprehensive Roof Management Plan
Studies show having your commercial roof inspected by a professional regularly can save you a lot in the long run – as much as 45% in repair and replacement costs over the lifetime of your roof. However, roof inspections should just be one part of a complete roof maintenance plan.
Chase Commercial Roofing offers fully customizable roof maintenance agreements, which allow you, the customer, to automate your roof’s care, while controlling how often your roof is inspected and what services are performed on it. By some estimates, this type of regular maintenance can extend the life of your roof by more than 2 decades.
At Chase Commercial Roofing, we believe in investing in our customers, which is why we offer long-term solutions. Call us today at (757) 276-1110 to schedule your roof inspection or speak with one of our customer service representatives about building your custom roof management plan!