Your commercial roof will need professional inspections many times throughout its life. Industry standards recommend having your roof assessed by an expert twice a year – in the spring and fall – as well as after any extreme weather event. Regular inspections can help you catch problems early on, budget more accurately, and prepare for needed roof repairs.
So when it comes to making sure you have a capable, reliable, honest roof inspection company you can trust, turn to Chase Commercial Roofing, Harrisonburg, Virginia’s premier full-service roofing contractor. We provide free, no-obligation roof inspections you can trust. Call (757) 276-1110 today to schedule yours.
Careful, Attentive Roof Inspections In Harrisonburg
When Chase Commercial Roofing inspects your commercial roof, we don’t rush in to make a cursory examination, and present you with a long list of work that must be done. We approach each and every roof individually, and we do a lot of work before we ever step foot on your roof:
- We determine if your roof has any active guarantees that might limit what work can be performed or what products may or may not be used on it. This helps us avoid accidentally voiding your warranty!
- We do all the research we can to make sure we are aware of any pre-existing conditions. This may include obtaining building records, speaking to building occupants, etc.
Interior Roof Inspection
Your commercial roof inspection begins with an examination of its interior system. One of our highly trained roofing technicians will look for the following signs that may indicate a problem:
- Water stains
- Wet insulation
- Mold or mildew
- Structural defects
- Cracks around windows, skylights, etc.
- Defects in the building envelope
- And more!
Exterior Roof Inspection
Lastly, Chase Commercial Roofing will inspect the rooftop. Everything up to this point has been building a foundation of knowledge for the assessment of your exterior roofing system. This step of your inspection includes the following:
- Close examination of the roofing membrane for common issues like standing water, rips, tears, vegetation growth, debris buildup, low spots, etc.
- Assessment of the roof from edge to edge, including the roof perimeter and roof field.
- Inspection of roof flashings, copings, and joints.
- Examination of the roof’s drain system – gutters, downspouts, etc.
- Careful analysis of rooftop accessories and equipment for stability and performance.
Innovative, Durable Commercial Roofing Solutions
Following your inspection by one of Chase’s certified commercial roofing technicians, we will present you with multiple solutions, designed to fit a range of budgets. Our solutions are custom tailored to your needs and goals, and we are confident after you see the care and attention we apply during your roof inspection, you won’t want to work with anyone else!
If you choose to hire Chase Commercial Roofing, you will receive a detailed proposal that outlines costs, timelines, and more. Call us today at (757) 276-1110 and experience our top-of-the-line craftsmanship and customer service for yourself!