Chase Commercial Roofing is a certified member of Choice Roof Contractor Group, a nationwide network of professional commercial roofing contractors. As a Choice Roof Contractor member, we abide by high-performance standards and provide quality workmanship and reliable and efficient roof servicing.
One area where this commitment to excellence and professionalism shines through is in our comprehensive roof inspections. Our roof inspections are in-depth and precise, helping you stay ahead of roofing problems and saving everyone time and money. If you are located in Leesburg, VA, or any of the surrounding communities, call (757) 276-1110 today to schedule your free consultation and estimate.
5 Steps To An Amazing Commercial Roof Inspection With Chase Roofing!
At Chase Commercial Roofing, we have built our roof inspection process with our clients’ needs in mind:
1) Gather all existing information before beginning work.
Before we step foot on your roof, we will begin by gathering any and all useful information, including:
- Warranty information – We will determine if the roof is under warranty, so we can avoid accidentally voiding the warranty by using the proper products.
- Building records – We will look at building records to get the best picture of the building’s layout possible.
- Occupant experiences – We will speak with building occupants to see if there are any known issues
2) Inspect the roof’s interior.
Our more than 20 years of experience has taught us at Chase Commercial Roofing that the interior of the roof is just as important as the exterior. That is why our roof inspections begin with an assessment of the interior system and building envelope. During this step, we will check for:
- Water stains
- Wood rot
- Wet insulation
- Improper ventilation
- Structural defects
- And more
3) Evaluate the rooftop.
After inspecting the inside of the roof, it is time to look at the top of the building. Our comprehensive process will ensure all of the following are thoroughly inspected and any existing or prospective issue is diagnosed:
- Presence of debris: dirt, leaves, trash, etc.
- Standing water
- General wear and tear
- Vegetative growth
- Condition of flashings, coping, joints, etc.
- Roof-based accessories and equipment
- Drains, seals, gutters
4) Determine multiple solutions to choose from.
Once the inspection is completed, one of our friendly, reliable technicians will present you with all the findings from it and provide you with a list of recommended solutions. At Chase Commercial Roofing, we understand the concerns over timelines and budget that many of our clients have, which is why we always provide a range of solutions to choose from.
5) Move forward with a detailed proposal.
We at Chase Commercial Roofing are confident that once you experience our friendly customer service and attention to detail, you won’t want to work with anyone else. When you hire Chase to repair your commercial roof, we will present you with a detailed proposal, which will specify details such as cost estimates for materials and labor and timelines/deadlines.
Call Chase Commercial Roofing Today!
Chase Commercial Roofing is eager to earn your business! Call us today at (757) 276-1110 to get started!