Your commercial roof represents a significant investment in time and money, and it makes sense – your roof is your building’s first line of defense against the elements and provides protection for any equipment or occupants housed within.
One of the most effective ways to protect that asset and ensure your roofing system for many years to come is to have a professional inspect it regularly. And the best company to hire for that task is Chase Commercial Roofing. Chase is Lynchburg, Virginia’s most reliable, competent commercial roofing contractor in the industry – call us today at (757) 276-1110 to get started.
Detailed, All-inclusive Roof Inspections
There’s nothing quite like the peace of mind that can come from having a professional inspect your roof and take care any maintenance that needs to be done. At Chase Commercial Roofing, we don’t provide your typical, surface evaluations. We perform a careful, systematic inspection of your roof on every level, including associated components.
Our comprehensive roof inspection service includes:
- Verification of existing roof warranties and guarantees
- Close examination of existing building records
- Interviews with building occupants
- Close inspection of the roof’s interior system and building envelope
- Visual rooftop inspection
- Evaluation of roof perimeter and roof field
- Inspection of roof-based accessories – pipes, vents, HVAC equipment, etc.
- Systematic interior and exterior evaluations
- Data analysis and reporting
- Preventative maintenance options, keeping budget restraints in mind
- List of suggested solutions, recommended actions
- Formal proposal for action, including timeline, cost estimates, and other key details
Professional Roof Inspection Benefits
Industry standards recommend having your roof inspected by a professional at least twice a year, usually in the spring and summer, when weather conditions are most favorable. Not only will a roof inspection put your mind at ease, but it also has several, more other tangible benefits:
1) Saves you time and money.
The professionals at Chase will quickly and confidently detect any existing problems, as well as point out any issues that could cause problems in the future. By addressing damages early on and completing regular, preventative maintenance, you can keep repair costs low and make sure your roof is operating at peak efficiency. We also pledge to never recommend repair or replacement work unless it’s absolutely necessary. Honesty is very important to us at Chase.
2) Creates an accurate roof history.
Regular, detailed roof reports can help you create a roof history that will come in handy if your insurance comes calling.
3) Helps you create an individualized maintenance plan.
After professional by Chase Commercial Roofing, we can help you custom-tailor a maintenance plan that includes regular inspections and roof services, unique to your needs and goals.
Virginia’s Roof Inspection Experts
Chase Commercial Roofing’s Roof Inspections are designed to help you make an informed decision regarding the work that is done on your roof. We are dedicated to being 100% honest with our clients, and will never try to sell you a service you don’t absolutely need.
Our priority is clear, consistent communication, from start to finish. No matter what type of commercial roof you have or how big (or small) it is, Chase Commercial Roofing can handle it. Give us a call today at (757) 276-1110.