It is very common for building owners to think that their roofing asset is a “set it and forget it” type purchase. However, after a roof is installed, the best way to ensure its success is through regular roof inspections. That way, when it rains, it doesn’t pour – into your facility. If your roof is on a regular inspection and maintenance plan, small repairs can be tended to in a timely fashion. If you ignore those tiny problem, they can eventually develop larger leaks, which can not only cause damage to the interior of your building, it can also lead to premature roof failure.
Let’s make sure you don’t have to constantly worry about your roof. Give the Chase Commercial Roofing team a call today at 757-276-1110 and we’ll help you understand the benefits of a regular inspection program. The health and financial viability of your commercial roof will thank you!
The Why, When & How of Inspections
It’s recommended by experts that your roof be inspected after events and seasons tat are most likely to damage your roof. You should have your roof inspected:
- In the spring. After winters freezing temperatures, snow, and sleet have done their worst.
- In the Fall. After summers heat, thunderstorms, and hail have damaged your roof.
- After any major weather event. Don’t wait until after the storm season to have your roof inspected. If a major storm has blown through your area, it’s best to call an expert right away.
You can call Chase Commercial Roofing at 757-276-1110 if you feel that your roof is not performing like it should. During our roof inspections, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Peace of mind knowing your roof is properly taken care of
- Updates on the status of your roof
- Suggestions on proactive repairs to undertake
- Help with future insurance claims
- Keep warranty valid by being on a regular inspection program
- Maximize your rate of return on your roof
During our inspections, our team will:
- Check the current condition of your roof and all its parts
- Evaluate the drainage system
- Inspect for any signs of movement in the roofing system
- Inspect for tears, cracks, blisters
- Examine every ridge, cap, and drip edge
- Review flashing and other features of the roof
When you work with Chase Commercial Roofing, you’ll know that your roof is performing at it’s best. So what are you waiting for? Give us a call today at 757-276-1110.