A roof inspection is a standard procedure carried out pre- or post-roof installation, repair, coating, or replacement. Roof inspections not only provide commercial building owners with a complete assessment of the roof but also give them peace of mind.
As a full-service commercial roofing company for the Suffolk, VA, area, Chase Commercial Roofing offers commercial building owners and property managers professional roof inspection services. For further details, call us at (757) 276-1110.
Chase Commercial Roofing is made up of a team of highly trained, expert roofing technicians, who are masters at their work. Our employees have the knowledge and skills to identify any existing roofing problem as well as signs of impending trouble. They are familiar with every commercial roof type, including metal, EPDM (rubber), PVC, TPO, asphalt, spray foam, built-up, and modified bitumen.
At Chase Commercial Roofing, we specialize in expert roof inspection of industrial and commercial buildings. We recommend having your roof inspected at least twice a year, and preferable following any major weather event. Spring and fall are good times to schedule your roof’s checkup.
Proper roof inspection should follow a procedure to be performed correctly. A standard roof inspection should follow the steps below:
- Detailed evaluation of roof and its condition, both from ground level and on the roof
- Examination of the current state of the roofing material
- Examination of the roof’s caps, ridges, and drip edges
- A complete examination of the water drainage system
- Assessment of existing problems and warning signs
- Detailed report of roof, mentioning all the above-mentioned findings, and suggested solutions/course of action
Benefits of Choosing Chase Commercial Roofing
At Chase Commercial Roofing, we have a comprehensive process we follow for every roof inspection. We have many happy customers who have avoided expensive repairs with regular inspections by one of our qualified technician.
Performing routine roof inspections can have many benefits:
- Creation of a detailed record for insurance claim purposes
- Discovery of signs of trouble before they become expensive damages
- Early discovery of small problems that can be easily and inexpensively fixed
- Maintaining of the warranty via regular maintenance
- Increased service life of a properly maintained roof
At Chase Commercial Roofing, we would much prefer that you catch your roof’s problems early on (or better yet, let us catch them for you!) before they get worse. If you are located in Suffolk, VA, or the surrounding area, call us now at (757) 276-1110 to schedule your roof inspection.