If you’re located in Arlington, Virginia, and in search of a reliable, affordable commercial roofing contractor who can repair your rubber roof, you’re in luck! Chase Commercial Roofing is Virginia’s premier full-service commercial roofing contractor, covering all your basic and more complex roofing needs, including rubber roof repair.
To speak with one of our friendly customer service representatives or to schedule a free estimate, call us today at (757) 276-1110. We look forward to earning your business!
Superior Rubber Roof Repair
Rubber is a popular roofing system of choice I’m on commercial building owners property managers, and for good reason – it’s easy to install, relatively affordable, long-lasting, and durable. However, it does come with a unique set of challenges and problems that commonly afflict it:
- Shrinkage – Membrane pulls away from the edge of the roof due to fluctuating temperatures.
- Faulty seams – Rubber roofing is applied by rolling out Long sheets of the membrane. Where these sheets overlap, the seams are glued down or mechanically fastened, creating a potentially weak point.
- Punctures, rips, tears – Rubber is a popular choice for buildings with flat roofs. Unfortunately, this also means greater chances for foot traffic or careless movements to puncture or otherwise damage your roof.
- Standing water or leaks – Flat rubber roofs are prone to develop low spots, where water can pond, slowly deteriorating roofing seams and leading to a leak.
Rubber Roof Restoration With Chase
If your rubber roof is in need of repair, but frequent visits from a skilled contractor don’t seem to be making an improvement, you may want to consider restoring your roof. Restorative roof coatings from Chase Commercial Roofing can waterproof your roof lower energy costs, all at a fraction of the cost of replacing your roof.
We use premium roof coating systems manufactured by industry leader Conklin Roofing Systems. Back in the 1970s, Conklin pioneered the formulation seamless, elastomeric acrylic roof coatings, and they’ve been improving on it and innovating ever since.
Here are just a few of the benefits you can expect from restoring your rubber roof with Conklin products:
- Waterproof barrier against the elements
- Seal all leaks
- Add years to the life of your roof
- Resist decay, wind, hail, and more
- Reinforce your existing building’s structure
- Drop rooftop temperatures by 80°
- Reduce utility costs by 30 to 50%
- Save money when compared to a roof replacement
- Keep tons of materials out of the landfill
- Recoat every 10 years
- Low maintenance
- And more!
At Chase Commercial Roofing, we are not satisfied until you are satisfied. We promise you exceptional rubber roof repair services, no matter how large or small the job. We fix everything from small, individual damages to catastrophic problems.
Give us a call today at (757) 276-1110 and let hour capable, friendly roofing technicians get your rubber roof back to performing at 100%