Chase Roofing provides commercial and industrial facilities in Eastern Virginia with high quality rubber roof repair services. We specialize in flat or low-sloping roof systems, offering general repairs and repair-related services such as roof inspections, roof coatings, and roof maintenance plans.
At Chase Roofing, it is our mission to provide the superior roofing work and excellent customer service, all at the best value to our customers. No matter the size or scale of your rubber roof repair job, Chase Roofing is equipped to handle it. Call (757) 276-1110 today for a free estimate or to talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable team members about repairing or restoring your rubber roof.
Reliable Rubber Roof Repair In VA
One major benefit of rubber or EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer rubber) roofs is their ability to be easily repaired. Rubber roofs have been known to last as long as 50 years, maintaining their flexibility even after years of exposure to the sun and other damaging elements.
Some commonly seen damages to rubber roofs include:
- Perforations or holes
- Standing water due to low spots
- Bubbles with trapped vapor, air, or moisture
Regardless of the type of damage, repairing your rubber roof is accomplished relatively easily, with the added benefit that repairs usually last for years to come. The rubber roof repair process for the professionals at Chase Roofing typically looks something like this:
1) Prep the damaged area, including removing debris and washing or cleaning the membrane.
2) Cut out the damaged area and apply the new repair material, adhering it properly.
3) Apply any necessary coatings and let cure.
4) Finally, inspect the finished product for quality assurance.
Superior Rubber Roof Restoration With Chase
Another option to repair your aging or damaged rubber roof is to restore it with premium roof coatings from Chase Roofing. One of the hallmarks of hiring Chase Roofing is knowing that we use only the best roofing materials on the market.
Our roof coatings come from national manufacturer Conklin, a leader in the roofing products industry. More than 40 years ago, Conklin pioneered the formulation of acrylic roof coatings, and they continue to lead in industry innovations.
Our rubber roof coatings benefit your commercial roof in a number of ways:
- Meet or exceed requirements of most major code organizations, including Underwriters Laboratories (UL), Factory Mutual (FM), and the International Code Conference.
- Earn the ENERGY STAR rating.
- Rated to reflect up to 85% of the sun’s rays, for a 30-50% savings on utilities.
- Create a watertight, seamless, fully adhered seal on top of your rubber roof.
Fast, Friendly Rubber Roof Services In Virginia
With 20+ years of roofing expertise, Chase Roofing offers complete repair and restoration solutions for your commercial rubber roof. Call us now at (757) 276-1110 to have one of our friendly, honest team members schedule a site visit to inspect and diagnose your rubber roof.
When you hire Chase Roofing, we pledge to provide exemplary service and the highest quality workmanship available anywhere!