Chase Commercial Roofing is Arlington, Virginia’s single-ply roofing expert. Whether your existing commercial single-ply roof needs repairs or restoration, or whether you’re considering having a new, energy-efficient single-ply roof installed, Chase Commercial Roofing can help you.
As a full-service commercial roofing contractor, we perform a full range of services for single-ply roofing systems, focusing on high quality craftsmanship and exemplary customer service. Call us today at (757) 276-1110 to learn more.
Premium Single-Ply Roofing
Single-ply roofing refers to a number of commercial roofing systems including EPDM (rubber), TPO, and PVC roofs. At Chase Commercial Roofing, we focus on offering the very best the industry has to offer, single-ply roofs from Conklin Roofing Systems.
Conklin single-ply roof systems are made with the best materials on the market, prized for their exceptional strength, longevity, and energy efficiency. We install these systems quickly, but carefully, overlapping seams and welding them together for superior waterproofing for years and even decades to come.
Here are just a few benefits single-ply systems from Conklin offer:
- Highly resistant to chemicals
- Extreme reflectivity, bouncing back up to 85% of the sun’s rays
- Lower utility bills by 30-50%
- Very resistant to wind and hail
- Fire resistant
- Lowers rooftop temperatures by up to 80 degrees
- Able to be installed year-round and in any climate
Flexion – Rugged, Single-Ply Protection
Flexion is one of the two single-ply systems Chase Commercial Roofing installs. As Conklin’s premium PVC single-ply membrane, it offers durable yet flexible long-lasting protection. It is reinforced with DuPont Elvaloy and a 1000-denier, low-wicking fabric, making it an excellent choice for both new and aging roofs.
Here are just a few of its standout benefits:
- Naturally fire resistant
- Highly resistant to grease, chemicals
- Resists punctures from hail or falling objects
- Good resistance to wind uplift
- Does well with temperature extremes
- Offers top-of-the-line leak protection
- ENERGY STAR certified
- Up to 25-year warranty that can be renewed with application of a coating system
- Resistant to dirt and discoloration
- Low maintenance
- Lightweight construction means it can be applied over some roof decks
Hy-Crown – Safety & Security In The Harshest Environments
Hy-Crown is the other single-ply roofing system Chase Commercial Roofing installs. Hy-Crown is made with Dupont Hypalon, a Chlorosulfonated Polyethylene synthetic rubber that is extremely tough. It has been installed throughout the world, in the most difficult environments imaginable, with excellent performance.
Here are some advantages of Conklin’s Hy-Crown system:
- Superior resistance to water and leaks
- Performs well in extreme temperatures
- Resistant to harsh chemicals (fat, grease) and ultraviolet light
- More than 25 years of proven performance
- ENERGY STAR certified
- Low to no maintenance
Working With Chase
Single-ply commercial roofing systems from Chase Commercial Roofing are more than just another expense – they’re a proven, economical solution to all your roofing problems. Our single-ply roofs are a long-term investment that will improve your building’s energy efficiency, reinforce its structure, and add loads of curb appeal. To learn more or get started today, call Chase Commercial Roofing at (757) 276-1110.