Chase Roofing is a commercial roofing contractor with more than 20 years of industry experience serving residents, property managers, and building owners of Williamsburg, VA, and the surrounding areas. We specialize in flat roof inspections, repairs, and replacement.
Our list of relevant experience includes work on low-slope buildings including retail stores, industrial facilities, warehouses, sports facilities, schools, churches, factories, hospitals, office buildings, garages, and more. We provide repairs to a variety of flat roof materials: EPDM (rubber), built-up, modified bitumen, PVC, single-ply, TPO, and more. Call Chase Roofing today for all your flat roof repair needs: (757) 276-1110.
Common Problems With Flat Roofs
In more than 2 decades spent inspecting, repairing, and replacing flat roofs all over Virginia, we’ve seen it all when it comes to flat roof damages. That is why when you hire Chase Roofing, you can be sure we will properly diagnose and fix any problems your flat roof may have.
There are many reasons your flat roof may need to be repaired, restored, or replaced:
1) Your flat roof is reaching the end of its lifespan. Flat roofs’ service lives vary greatly based on roofing material. For instance, most properly maintained rubber roofs can last about 30 years, while metal roofs can last as long as 45-50 years.
2) The cost of your frequent roof repairs are outpacing the cost to install a new roof. If you’re sinking more and more money into repairs and the roof continues to have problems, it may be more cost effective in the long run to have your roof coated or install a new roof system.
3) Your energy bills are climbing. An increase in utility bills often indicates an issue with the roof:
- Not enough insulation
- Dirty, inefficient roofing membrane
- Wrong roofing material for your climate
4) Your roof has severe, obvious damages. These can range from overt deterioration due to age and exposure to pest infestation. Whatever the issue, if the problem is visible to the naked, untrained eye, then it’s probably time for some serious attention from a professional roofer.
Commercial Flat Roof Experts For VA
Chase Roofing offers comprehensive solutions for all your flat roof problems:
1) Commercial Roof Leak Repair
The team members at Chase Roofing are qualified to detect and repair commercial roof leaks. We offer emergency services to clients who experience a leak after a severe storm or other major weather event.
2) Commercial Roof Maintenance
Chase Roofing can build a custom maintenance plan for your commercial roof, to keep it operating at 100% throughout the year. Studies suggest that commercial roofs that are properly, regularly maintained by a professional company can last for many years past their projected service life.
3) Commercial Roof Repair And Replacement
Chase Roofing is equipped to repair and replace flat roofs of any size. We are certified by nationwide manufacturer Conklin to install a variety of major roofing systems, from spray foam to rubber roofs and more. We also offer non-prorated warranties on all materials and labor of up to 20 years!
Call Chase Roofing Today!
If your flat roof needs repair, call the dependable, trustworthy team at Chase Roofing today: (757) 276-1110. One of our friendly, knowledgeable technicians will be happy to answer any questions you may have and schedule an on-site visit or walk you through your options over the phone.