As a member of Choice Roof Contractor Group, Chase Commercial Roofing has a formula for comprehensive, efficient, high-quality commercial roof inspections that will grant you, a business owner or facility manager, greater peace of mind and help keep your commercial building operating at optimal levels for as long as possible.
Give us a call today at 757-276-1110 to request an estimate or schedule your free, no obligation, on-site commercial roof inspection. You won’t be disappointed!
Chase Roofing’s 5-Step Roof Inspection
Every commercial building should be inspected at least twice a year – we suggest spring and fall. The experts at Chase Commercial Roofing use the best tools and technology available to evaluate the condition of your roof. If anything does need repairing, we guarantee 100% of labor and materials.
Here is a brief overview of our commercial roof inspection process:
- Find out if the roof is under warranty. Is there are any active guarantees on the roof, it may affect what type of work may be done. By staying in line with any terms of the warranty, we can avoid voiding it.
- Examine existing building records and speak with building owners, managers, and occupants to gather as much information about the building’s layout and condition as possible.
- Inspect the roof. This includes examining the following:
- The roof’s interior system – Look for signs of rest, corrosion, sagging, structural defects, water stains, wet insulation, pests, etc.
- The building envelope
- The rooftop – Evaluate the condition of the roofing materials, caps, ridges, drip edges, drain systems, pipes, vents, etc. Check for standing water and debris.
- The roof perimeter and roof field
- Come up with a list of recommended solutions for any issues that were uncovered. At Chase Commercial Roofing, we put the needs of the customers first, presenting multiple options and keeping your budget in mind.
If our technician determines that your roof is in good condition with no repairs needed, he or she will hope you schedule a follow up inspection for a time that works best for you.
- Submit a proposal for action. If you decide to hire Chase Commercial Roofing, we will write up a detailed plan of action including accurate quotes, timelines, and other details.
Schedule Your Inspection Today!
Chase Commercial Roofing’s roof inspections are completely free, with no obligation to hire us or have any work done. There’s really no reason NOT to have your roof inspected, and there are so many reasons to choose to call and schedule an inspection:
- Regular roof inspections by a trained professional can add years to the life of your roof.
- The cost of having your roof inspected is negligible when compared to the cost of repairs or replacement.
- Inspections create a recorded history of the condition of your roof, which can come in handy for insurance claims.
- Frequent inspections can give you greater peace of mind, whether you’re a building owner or a property manager.
Call Chase Commercial Roofing today at 757-276-1110 to talk with one of our team members about creating your custom-tailored roof inspection schedule.