As the #1 commercial roofing contractor of choice for property managers and building owners in and around Lynchburg, VA, Chase Commercial Roofing has seen its fair share of rubber roofs. Rubber roofing systems are a popular choice for flat commercial roofs due to their durability, functionality, and versatility.
Like any roofing system, however, rubber roofs can and will develop issues over time. But with a reliable, trustworthy contractor like Chase by your side, you don’t have to worry. Chase Commercial Roofing is a full-service repair shop, specializing in rubber roof repairs. Call us today at (757) 276-1110 to learn more and get started with a free estimate!
How Do I Know My Rubber Roof Needs Repairs?
In the more than 60 years rubber roofs have been a part of the roofing industry, we’ve observed their performance, strengths, and weaknesses. Rubber roofs (also termed EPDM roofs) are susceptible to a range of problems, including these more common ones:
- Membrane pulling away from edges due to temperature fluctuations, causing leaky seams.
- Holes in the membrane – punctures, rips, tears, etc. from dropped objects and heavy foot traffic.
- General wear and tear and deterioration due to regular exposure to sun and climate.
- Leaks due to low spots, dips, or valleys that collect standing water.
- Bubbles of trapped air or moisture between membrane layers.
- Accumulated dirt and debris.
- Growth of mildew, algae, and other vegetation.
- Clogged or backed up drainage systems.
If you notice any of the above issues or are experiencing a decrease in your building’s efficiency (i.e., an increase in utility costs), you should call a professional contractor right away.
Virginia’s Full-Service Rubber Roof Repair Shop
Chase Commercial Roofing is a full-service roofing company. That means that no matter what problem your rubber roof is experiencing, we can fix it, and we can do it quickly and effectively. We don’t subcontract out any work – all our repairs are made by in-house, fully trained and certified roofing technicians.
Our complete line of rubber roof repair services include the following:
- Leak detection and repair
- 24/7 emergency repair services
- Complimentary roof estimates
- Comprehensive roof inspections
- General rubber roof repairs
- Rubber roof restoration
- Long-term roof maintenance plans
- Roof replacement
- And much more!
Virginia’s Rubber Roofing Experts
At Chase Commercial Roofing, our goal with every rubber roof repair we complete is to create a long-lasting, high-performing solution that fits your needs and budget perfectly. Whether that means a simple patching job or a full-scale roof restoration coating, Chase Commercial Roofing has the materials, resources, and skilled labor to do it.
Call us today at (757) 276-1110 to experience our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction for yourself!